Diagnosing and repairing oil fired and gas heating systems
As a Gas Safe and OFTEC registered company, our accredited engineers are fully trained to diagnose and repair oil fired and gas heating systems in compliance with current regulations. Our team are based throughout Scotland and are dedicated to offering you a personal local service at an appointment to suit you.
Why have your boiler serviced regularly?
- To safeguard your system against expensive and inconvenient breakdowns
- To maximise efficiency – an inefficient boiler can use up to 25% more fuel, costing you money
- To extend the useful life of your boiler
- To reduce fumes and emissions, helping you and the environment
- Most boiler insurance policies will only pay out if you have an annual service
Boiler Maintenance Services to meet your needs:
Annual Maintenance Contract
Interest free monthly budget account to spread the cost of your annual service.
Our boiler breakdown callout service is available 365 days a year between 8am & 5pm
Download our Boiler Maintenance brochure!
Download or View Online Here
Environmental Disposal of Contaminated Products
Please note that due to costs involved with the environmental disposal of contaminated items resulting from maintenance and services of oil boilers and cookers, a minimal fee will be charged to cover this service. A £1 per item charge will be applicable on-top of cost of your maintenance, service or repair work.
Aga Parts Disclaimer
We cannot accept liability for Aga parts fitted due to the manufacture quality of the parts. For more information please contact us on 01343 557 435.
Book your service today
Contact us today for more information on the Boiler Maintenance Services available in your area. REQUEST A SERVICE >